Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A penny for your thoughts C. 2008 Hollywood, CA

I rarely load color film into 35mm canon but I wasn’t in school and this was the easiest way to obtain processed negatives. I don’t normally like color film because I am not in control during the processing or development…or even the printer for that matter.

I was walking along Hollywood blvd one Sunday afternoon last fall when something caught my eye. As I waited at the corner of Hollywood and Highland, a homeless man came and stood right in front of me. Lost in thought, he seemed to be debating which corner he would be crossing. As he looked to his left, I noticed a penny hanging from his headband. Quietly, I lifted my camera, focused and snapped a shot. From the looks of it, he was definitely thinking about something completely different.


No comments:

Post a Comment