Saturday, November 28, 2009

6th and skid C.2009 Los Angeles, CA


"My behavior was completely unpremeditated. The morning light was enough to get me going, without rhyme or reason. Was it really reasonable to love whatever I happened to see? I never asked myself that question. Nor do I regret it, because once you start taking your alarm clock apart you no longer know what time it is...


6th and skid C.2009 Los Angeles, CA

...For half a century I pounded the cobblestones, then asphalt, of Paris, wandering up and down the city. This activity required no special physical prowess, Paris not being Los Angeles, thank heavens, and traveling by foot not considered a sign of poverty here".~Robert Doisneau

6th and skid C.2009 Los Angeles, CA






1 comment:

  1. Cool Blog,

    I hope to see more of our blog pictures are really great and insightful

    ReplyDelete