Monday, August 30, 2010

Sleepwalking


One thing you can’t do while driving to work is sleep on the way there. But then again most bus riders need to wake up earlier and consequently lose sleep in the process. I haven’t been necessarily losing sleep. I’m getting my usual 6 hours. But for some reason, waking up earlier feels so much worse, even if I am getting the same amount of rest.

I’ve adjusted to my new schedule and by having done so, I’m not one of the poor souls passed out on the train ride into the city. I've been impressed at the reliability of the camera on my phone. It's discreet enough...at least until I can afford a Leica.




Lost sleep c.2010

Am I breaking any kind of ethical code? It's probably obvious where I stand on the matter. If it’s in a public place then it’s fair game, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment